Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's your 6th picture?

Fishmama over at Life as Mom is playing the 6th picture game. It got me a bit curious as to what my sixth picture would be, and oh my goodness! Could that break a mother's heart any more? This is my son (we call him Doshi) when he was 2. He looks so sad and alone, cuddling his blanket and his dog for reassurance. I remember that doctor appointment fairly well. Both of our kids were sick with strep throat and they were both miserable, Doshi moreso. Just look at those big crocodile tears! It just brings me back in the moment of when he was a tender two year old. He still wasn't talking and the world was just so amazing to him. My Doshi is now 8 years old, and a rambunctious boy at that!

I am not going to tag anyone, so
if you want to play along, here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo folders
2) Select the sixth file folder
3) Open it and select the sixth photo in that file folder
4) Write a story for that picture, post it and
5) Select five bloggy friends to tag
6) Be sure to let them know they've been tagged

I, like Fishmama, do not like tagging, since it really doesn't seem to work. So if you're curious what your 6th picture is and want to share, please post back to me in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Does tug at your heart strings, doesn't it? Thanks for playing. SO interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that picture! I have a similarly heart-wrenching one at age 2 of my son who is now 14. Love your boy, for as you know, they grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete