Friday, July 10, 2009

Ebates!

Have you tried ebates? I have been a fan of ebates for about a month now, and already have a good balance in my account that I'll receive back in cash in August. I can't believe the savings I am getting from them! Just the other day I had to order more Frontline for our dog. I opened up ebates and typed in 1-800-petmeds, and they are a partner...not only am I getting 8% back in cash, but I also was able to use a coupon through ebates to get free shipping! If you sign up soon, they are offering a $5 cash back reward when you make your first purchase through them, so you not only get the cash back from that particular store, but you get $5 too! Make sure to tell your friends as well, because with each friend that signs up off your invitation, you get more bonuses! It's a great deal! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment