Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wasn't it supposed to be Doshi's turn?

Wouldn'tcha know...I had on my to do list to cut my son's hair yesterday. Instead, I had to cut my daughter's. We discovered yesterday that she cut out several snarls in her hair, leaving a bunch of short hair popping out from the back of her head, making it obvious that it was not 'normal'. After a quick bath and some clips with the shears, I was able to hide the weird short spots on her head. I even gave her some bangs and now she has a whole different look! Here are before and after pics... Before After

To me, it doesn't even look like the same person! She seems to be liking it somewhat, but we'll see. Our original plan was to do Locks of Love together, but I guess we'll be waiting a bit longer as she needs about 4 more inches.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know where else to leave you a comment, so here I am. Let me know if you don't get one of the Coborn's in home coupon books -- I live in an apartment and people are throwing them away... gasp! :-) I'll bring you one on Sunday if you don't get one.

    ReplyDelete