Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank you for the nomination!




Thanks so much to
Megan at Focusing on the Bible, Family and the Great Deals for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award!
***
Rules of this award
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
***
***
7 things about me...
1. I grew up in a little town in Northern Minnesota that no longer exists.
2. I have been out of the US only 4 times...3 to Canada, and once to Cozumel.
3. My family and I enjoy camping immensely and I would love to be a full-time RV'er.
4. I went to college for a business degree - I wanted to own and run my own B&B someday.
5. I have been married for 14 1/2 years to the love of my life!
6. I have two older brothers and one younger sister.
7. I am a homeschool mom, and love the challenge.
****
*******
My nominees are:
1.
Phyllis at phyllis-sather.com
2. Jen at Penny Pinching Pixy
3. Tracy at Girls to Grow
4. Hip To Save
5. We Are THAT family
6. Crystal at Money Saving Mom
7. Mercedes at Common Sense with Money
Love your blogs, ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment